A SPORTY EDGE TO CITY RIDING
Turn your city riding into an exhilarating experience with the World’s 1st 4-valve, triple-spark DTS-i engine that’s designed for a versatile show of power and speed.
PERFORMANCE AT A GLANCE
Click and Drag for 360 View
DESIGN AND STYLING
DESIGN AND STYLING
One look at the NS200’s aggressive & muscular build and you’re pegged as riding the toughest street bike around.
WHAT POWERS THE NS200 FI
Triple Spark Engine
Steer 17.2Kw (23.5PS) of raw power from a patented, advanced DST-I engine, coupled with increased throttle response and pick-up to pace past tricky situations.
Fuel Injection (Optional)
Uninterrupted power from fuel injection, so your engine never lets you down in any riding situation.
Take to speed, leaving city crowds behind with liquid cooling to power you forward through the heated situations.
Experience sharp handling as you cut past busy lanes or lean in on sharp turns, from a specially designed high-stiffness, low-flex perimeter frame that boosts riding stability.
Nitrox Mono Suspension
Track long rides comfortably or tread over challenging routes with ease, from high-performance suspension that cancels interference from unfriendly terrain.
The Complete Specifications
- Type: Monocilíndrico 4 tiempos, SOHC
- Max Power: 24.5 @ 9750 (Ps @ RPM)
- Max Torque: 18.6 @ 8000 (Nm @ RPM)
- Displacement: 199.5 cc
- Transmission:6 Velocidades
Brakes & Tyres
- Brake Size Front: Disco sencillo de 280 mm
- Brake Size Rear: Disco sencillo de 230 mm
- Tyre Front: 100/80-R17", 52P sin cámara
- Tyre Rear: 100/70-R17", 61P sin cámara
- Break Type Front Disco hidráulico
- Brake Type Rear: Disco hidráulico
- Wheel Base: 1363 mm
- Frame Type: Perimeter
- Length x Width x Height: 2017 mm x 804 mm x 1075 mm
- Ground Clearance: 167 mm
- Suspension Front: Telescópica con bocina antifricción y 130 mm
- Kerb Weight: 155 Kg
- Fuel Tank (Reserve / Usable): 12L
- Suspension Rear: Amortiguador monoshock nitrox con 120 mm
- System: 12V DC
- Battery: 12 V 8Ah (VRLA)
- Head Lamps: H4, 55/60W
THE WORD ON THE STREET
The Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS ridden and reviewed by xBhp. Full specs, details and photos. Change can as much be a quiet...read more >>
Finally after 10 years we have an all new Bajaj Pulsar, and thanks to its great looks it has made quite an impression from the...read more >>
The new Pulsar really does look quite smashing – a bit too busy in places but as a whole, quite good-looking. The design is bold and bang...read more >>
There’s no two ways about it. Bajaj’s Pulsar 200NS is a storm raiser. On our first ride today the all-new Pulsar impressed us with its...read more >>